- embossed motifs – beautiful set of planters with embossed motifs for that decorative touch to your home and garden. these natural textured planters in a classic shape with earthy shades are perfect for your home. you will love the texture and feel of each item in our collection.
- premium quality – planters are made with our proprietary bamboo fiber biocomposites technology with good strength and stiffness. they are uv stabilized to have longer life when used indoors and outdoors.
- earth friendly – planters are made from repurposed bamboo & binders. they can be recycled at the end of their current use. hence, they support circularity from product design to its end of life. this enables us to conserve resources available on our earth.
climate friendly – repurposed bamboo locks the biogenic carbon in the planters. by using repurposed bamboo and binders in our planters, the carbon footprint is significantly lower, supporting our fight against climate change.
- community friendly – from sourcing waste to manufacturing planters, we create value for farmers and factories working on the development of rural communities. toxic chemicals are neither used nor discharged while making these planters.
- light weight & easy to use – they are lightweight and easy to use. they do not chip or break under normal use. can be wiped with a wet cloth or scrubbed gently with mild soap to get rid of stains.
multiple size options – comes in different size variations to suit your taste, space, and needs. from small saplings to grown plants, you can welcome home every plant.
which size to buy?
frequently asked question about our eco friendly leafy planters
what is the key design feature?
leafy planters are a beautiful set of planters that feature embossed motifs, which adds a decorative touch to your home and garden. they are made with natural textured in a classic shape with earthy shades, perfect for your home.
what are these planters made of?
these planters are made from repurposed bamboo and binders, making them earth-friendly and sustainable. they can be recycled at the end of their current use.
how do communities benefit from these planters?
from sourcing waste to manufacturing planters, these planters create value for farmers and factories working on the development of rural communities. manufacturing these planters results in creating women and rural employment. toxic chemicals are not used or discharged in the process, making them community-friendly.
what size variations are available for these planters?
these planters come in multiple size options, making them suitable for a variety of plants, from small saplings to grown plants. please refer to the above size guides for reference.
what is the durability of these planters?
these planters are of premium quality, made with proprietary bamboo fiber biocomposites technology that offers good strength and stiffness. they are UV stabilized to have longer life when used indoor and outdoor.
what makes these planters climate-friendly?
these planters are made with repurposed bamboo, which locks biogenic carbon, significantly reducing the carbon footprint and supporting the fight against climate change. the binders used in this planter is also repurposed, resulting in much lower carbon emission.
how easy are these planters to use and wash?
these planters are lightweight and easy to use, and do not chip or break under normal use. they can be wiped with a wet cloth or scrubbed gently with mild soap to get rid of stains.
who makes these planters?
the eco friendly pots and planters are completely made in India – they are first of its kind. we source the raw materials and make biocomposite materials with our proprietary technology in our manufacturing facility. the biocomposite materials are drop-in solution to replace plastics with high renewable content and low carbon footprint. we then send these biocomposite materials to our partners who are currently moulding plastic pots and planters. they use our biocomposite mateirals in their manufacturing setup to make these eco-friendly planters for us as per our specification and processing guidelines. the complete process is tracked and shared with you transparently through the QR code supplied along with the planters.